Sunday, May 17, 2015

Spiritual movement

I want to work on a spiritual movement. I don't think it will actually happen, but will be a great thing for me to focus on, getting me off of work and lawsuits and all that stuff. My initial feelings are to not be achurch or anything where you actually gather, but rather a set of vows that one holds that will complement everyone else in your life, like church and work and family life ideas 1. Set of vows 2. set of proverbs The vows would be things that you dedicate to God The proverbs would be methods to live one's life, but not exclusive or everytime Live in curiosity, yet have peace and joy in your heart Make a purposeful place in your daily life to make a "church" questions over answers processes over goals direct conversation over gossip I like the idea that a person would spend a year in prayer, maybe even with periods of purposeful solitude

1 comment:

  1. 5/18 I have been thinking about this more. I think there has to be a standard of never dismissing someone or where they are coming from. I think the purpose of the movement should be the methods of heaven. Maybe the economy of heaven

    ReplyDelete