1. Listening to grantland podcasts, especially Rembert Browne-how to join in a conversation
2. Thinking about how depression changes my views, today about dying
3. How to have a different conversation when we review things. No real idea
4. Idealistic about writing poorly
5. Finished Pilgrim at Tinker's Creek, excited for next book
6. point-forwards in basketball
7. How home teams cheat in basketball
8. Wondering if I will ever really get into Louis C.K., which all his videos, comedy shows and Louie
9. Fighting/accepting the desire to train my daughter to be a good writer
10. Wondering how I can find a spiritual community that talks
Wednesday, April 22, 2015
Things that are interesting to me right now-what I thought about today
1. Listening to grantland podcasts, especially Rembert Browne-how to join in a conversation
2. Thinking about how depression changes my views, today about dying
3. How to have a different conversation when we review things. No real idea
4. Idealistic about writing poorly
5. Finished Pilgrim at Tinker's Creek, excited for next book
6. point-forwards in basketball
7. How home teams cheat in basketball
8. Wondering if I will ever really get into Louis C.K., which all his videos, comedy shows and Louie
9. Fighting/accepting the desire to train my daughter to be a good writer
10. Wondering how I can find a spiritual community that talks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment