Wednesday, October 8, 2014
Difficult things for today
1. Holding verbal anxiety is very hard for me. I often like to talk about information that I need to hold, because talking about it would be more about me than about anyone else. This is something I really want to work on during this time of life. Holding anxiety is something I am constantly asking my patients to do, and it is a great gift if they are able to pick it up. Today I was able to hold some, and in this theme, I won't tell you about it.
2. Super Stace went to the hospital for a stress test for Soletta. She is fine. It is still hard
3. I am learning to pay attention to one thing at a time, but it is incredibly hard for me.
“Life is difficult. This is a great truth, one of the greatest truths. It is a great truth because once we truly see this truth, we transcend it. Once we truly know that life is difficult-once we truly understand and accept it-then life is no longer difficult. Because once it is accepted, the fact that life is difficult no longer matters.” ― M. Scott Peck
Labels:
difficult
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment