Saturday, October 4, 2014

Review of the post about goals I just wrote from 3 different parts of my personality


Jeremy: Thankful for taking the risk, acting like an adult even before I feel it, but not thinking it is a good idea that the plan is no different than other plans
Ryan: I am always idealistic, but I really don't want it to fail and I would have to be the one to suffer through all the pain of shame and hopelessness that leads to being tired and depressed
Derrick: Don't like Jeremy's idea of acting before it is authentic, but I do like the idea of bringing out more of my personality with being personable.  I remember when we were personable all the time.  It was great.
Jeremy: I don't think we should listen too much to Derrick.  We have a real job now with lots of people counting on us, and Derrick always gets us in trouble.
Ryan: Yeah, there is a part of me that thinks it is time to grow up and I think looking more like Jeremy would be a good step
Derrick:  I think Jeremy isn't very funny
Jeremy: The world is way too serious to worry about being funny all the time.  This isn't a joke
Derrick: The world is way too serious.  That is why we need to be funny.  To teach it a lesson.  A funny lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment