Sunday, October 5, 2014
Review of cinnamon chex
When I want a square shaped cinnamon flavored sugar cereal I usually go for life. Or cinnamon life, which I think is redundant because life cereal already tastes like cinnamon to me. But this time I decided to go with cinnamon chex because (1) super stace was encouraging me (2) I thought the denseness of chex would help overcome by far the largest problem with life cereal, the sogginess that happens at the bottom of the bowl that causes some involuntary gag-y-ness if I think about it to much. After trying it 2 times over the past week, this is my review
Jeremy: There are two kinds of square things in the cereal. One that looks and tastes like normal chex (The grossest rice kind) and one that looks and tastes like cinnamon life.
Ryan: The combination seems to not work very well
Derrick: My stomach hurts
Labels:
review
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment