Saturday, October 4, 2014
Review of my breakfast, brought to us by the internet telling me I can cook almost anything in a mug in the microwave
1. Microwave scrambled eggs
Jeremy: Not the worst thing we have eaten lately, but it was a little runny, couldn't really taste the cheese, not an even texture
Ryan: Next time I will use less milk, try to add different ingredients. A good start, excited to try to perfect it
Derrick: You mean we get to do this all the time? Awesome. I was getting tired of cereal and tv dinner breakfast burritos they serve everyone at work. And it gives us an excuse to use the crushed red peppers. The one thing I love more than crushed red peppers is the idea of using crushed read peppers all the time.
2. Microwave french toast
Jeremy: Very uneven in texture. Some of the "french toast was eggie, some of it tasted like bread, and it was either too dry or too squishy. No matter how much syrup we added it didn't seem to make a difference
Ryan: I don't know if this one is redeemable. If I try it again I wouldn't use the twig and nut bread that Super Stace buys, because it made it really dense. And I think we needed more mixture to poor over the bread
Derrick: My stomach hurts
Labels:
review
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment