Sunday, September 28, 2014

Dream I need to interpret

Hey Jeremy! I've been having crazy dreams lately! Are you still into dream analysis? The first one was kind of upsetting... More like a night mare. I remember being in a university-like setting at first. There were lots of unknown people around me, and suddenly something induced panic in the crowd and everyone started fleeing toward particular buildings that were understood by everyone to be safe. I didn't feel the same sense of panic, but knew eventually I had to find a place in one if those buildings before they were locked down. I was heading that direction, but at my own pace. I did start to worry when I realized how far behind I was....and then I found myself surrounded by huge half-dead snakes. I was able to run through them and dodge their venomous strikes because they were slow in their near lifeless state. I finally saw the crowd of people all gathered together in a group. They were below me, and I had to navigate very large steps (and snakes) to get down to their safe dwelling. I also noticed at this time that there were apple trees all around me that had dead apples on them. I woke up with a jump when a snake that was more alive than the others struck me. Isn't that the worst dream??? Seems very eschatological.. And then last night I had another weird dream. The only thing I remember was seeing myself running in a straight line, knowing someone was trying to shoot me with arrows. I was shot three times. Twice in the chest, and once in my lower back. I remember walking around with these three arrows in my body, worrying about the one in my lower back because I was pretty sure it punctured my kidney...lol Anyway, my guess is that I'm having stressful dreams because of other stressors in my life. Hope you are doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment