"Author's Note: Hello, friends! My name is Grace Ann. I'm new to this whole fanfiction thing; but recently, I've encountered a problem that I believe this is the solution to. My little ones have been asking to read the Harry Potter books; and of course I'm happy for them to be reading; but I don't want them turning into witches! So I thought….. why not make some slight changes so these books are family friendly? And then I thought, why not share this with all the other mommies who are facing the same problem? So-Ta da! Here it is! I am SO excited to share this with all of you! So, without further ado-"
Addy thinks this is terrible idea. She loves witches. She dressed up as the Witch of Endor for Vacation Bible School. I asked The count. He didn't say anything but sneaked away. That most likely means he is going to poop in Grace Anne's toilet.
Saturday, September 27, 2014
Hogwarts School of Prayer and Miracles Fan Fiction
"Author's Note: Hello, friends! My name is Grace Ann. I'm new to this whole fanfiction thing; but recently, I've encountered a problem that I believe this is the solution to. My little ones have been asking to read the Harry Potter books; and of course I'm happy for them to be reading; but I don't want them turning into witches! So I thought….. why not make some slight changes so these books are family friendly? And then I thought, why not share this with all the other mommies who are facing the same problem? So-Ta da! Here it is! I am SO excited to share this with all of you! So, without further ado-"
Addy thinks this is terrible idea. She loves witches. She dressed up as the Witch of Endor for Vacation Bible School. I asked The count. He didn't say anything but sneaked away. That most likely means he is going to poop in Grace Anne's toilet.
Labels:
Book review
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment