Sunday, September 28, 2014
What my life is like in the Psychiatric Ward
I am a licensed Mental Therapist. I work at a psych Ward named bridges
I am the team leader
My boss looks like this guy
I work with a mental health therapist named Guillermo
His spirit Animal is an Apache Helicopter
Much of the time we tell each other facts, some even true and write Pre-Novels (r)
I also work with an Occupational Therapist. She is from the south
One of the psychiatric Clinicians is very politically incorrect. That is okay because he is old.
I have two interns that I am "training"
I spend a lot of time on the phone.
I also spend a lot of time plotting
Sometimes the patient's like me (this makes Ryan happy)
Sometimes the patient's don't like me (this makes Derrick happy, and Jeremy feel like he must be doing good work)
Most of the time I like me, which is an improvement
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment