Sunday, September 28, 2014

Relational Psychology Test

I took a relational psychology test here. It is similar to the one that I do for patients and coworkers sometimes, but this one seems not as good. The results of the test said . The person who you are walking with is the most important person in your life. Your answer: Pooh Bear (who is my transitional object, as well as my taoist guide, probably means I love teddy bears still, which fits) 2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems. Your answer: BearHawk (uh, oh. Bearhawk is huge) 3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems (passive, aggressive). Your answer: Bearhawk growls and I stand up straight (hmm, this is only how I deal with problems that I don't have pressure to measure up to any standard. I do it with complete disregard to my safety or future. But problems that I think I should be able to solve and don't know how, I hide. 4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to resolve your problems. Your answer: Cozy and small (sounds about right for this time of my life) 5. No fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence is more indicative of a closed personality. You would prefer people to not drop by unannounced. Your answer: No (pretty obvious) 6. If your answer did not include food, people, or flowers, then you are generally unhappy. Your answer: homemade bread and jam (oh good. Pooh bear and I are hungry for a party) 7. The durability of the material with which the cup is made is representative of the perceived durability of you relationship with the person from question 1. For example, Styrofoam, plastic, and paper are disposable; Styrofoam, paper, and glass (ceramics) are not durable; and metal and plastic are durable. Your answer: ceramic-(I pictured a mug, which sounded cozy more than pragmatic like a metal thermos. Fits pretty well) 8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude toward the person from question 1. Your answer: clean it and put it back in my dream house. (Means I want to spend time with pooh bear in the future) 9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire. Your answer: clean flowing creek (Does the test take into account the antidepressant I take? Then yeah, that sounds right) 10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life. Your answer: hop on the rocks (see above, sounds right)

No comments:

Post a Comment