Saturday, September 27, 2014

Outside in experiment

On a long drive today I decided to imagine and simulate me running in front of my cars. I tapped my fingers to simulate the steps and noticed very quickly I became conscious of my breathing. I spent the next 30 minutes tapping my hands on my legs and moving my feet to the rhythm of my running, and I started to get tired. When any other thought came into my head, I let them visit and I ran past them. The event was pretty fun for me, and it was a little easier than my previous meditation practices, and my mind and heart defiantly got a workout, even if my body didn't. But I don't know if I will try it again, as its existential value doesn't overcome its practical purposelessness or my overall laziness. Overall, I give it a B

No comments:

Post a Comment