My association I came up with wS when I first wondered this, when a Harry potter movie was on TV in my brother-in-law's house. The part where Colin was only in a small part, not fulfilling my expectations for him, associated to an overarching theme in all my life, where I have an expectation that whatever I am doing will make THE big difference I was looking for, but it ends up being a small part in a huge set of stories.
Saturday, September 27, 2014
Dream interpretation
My association I came up with wS when I first wondered this, when a Harry potter movie was on TV in my brother-in-law's house. The part where Colin was only in a small part, not fulfilling my expectations for him, associated to an overarching theme in all my life, where I have an expectation that whatever I am doing will make THE big difference I was looking for, but it ends up being a small part in a huge set of stories.
Labels:
dream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment